What is Student Alpha?
Student Alpha exists of 10 sessions and a weekend. The most important topics of life and the christian faith will pass by.
The course is accessible, cozy and fun, and is given and supported by all christian churches. Below you will see which topics will be covered per session. The program of the evenings looks as following:
We have diner together at the start of each session, which gives the opportunity to get to know each other better.
Something for me?
Everybody is invited and more than welcome! People come for different reasons to Student Alpha. Some are curious if there is more to life, others have just become Christian. Others students want to learn about the Christian faith or the Bible, or some are wondering if a God exists and are willing to find out. Whatever makes you interested, be welcome to join us!
Whatever question you have, Student Alpha is a place where no question is regarded too simple or too threatening. All opinions are respected.
When is it?
- Thursday 5 March ’20 – Premiere evening
- Thursday 12 March ’20 – | #01 | Is the christian faith boring, untrue and outdated?
- Thursday 19 March ’20 – | #02 | Who is Jesus?
- Thursday 26 March ’20 – | #03 | Why did Jesus die on the cross?
- Thursday 2 April ’20 – | #04 | How can I believe?
- Thursday 9 April ’20 – | #05 | Praying and reading the bible, how and why?
- Friday 17 – Sunday 19 April ’20 – | Weekend | Holy Spirit?!
- Thursday 23 April ’20 – | #06 | How does God lead us?
- Thursday 30 April ’20 – | #07 | How can I resist evil?
- Thursday 7 May ’20 – | #08 | Does God still heal nowadys?
- Thursday 14 May ’20 – Alpha dinner