What is Student Alpha?
Do you want to join? Fill in this form (Click!) or send a Whatsapp message to 06- 204 009 21 or send an email to !
Student Alpha exists of 10 sessions and a weekend. The most important topics of life and the christian faith will pass by.
The course is accessible, cozy and fun, and is given and supported by all christian churches. Below you will see which topics will be covered per session. The program of the evenings looks as following. During covid the structure of the evenings can look different:
We have diner together at the start of each session, which gives the opportunity to get to know each other better.
Something for me?
Everybody is invited and more than welcome! People come for different reasons to Student Alpha. Some are curious if there is more to life, others have just become Christian. Others students want to learn about the Christian faith or the Bible, or some are wondering if a God exists and are willing to find out. Whatever makes you interested, be welcome to join us!
Whatever question you have, Student Alpha is a place where no question is regarded too simple or too threatening. All opinions are respected.
When is it?
Alpha starts October 14th but if you missed the first night it is still possible to join! Don’t hesitate to join after the 14th, the more the merrier 🙂 !
- Thursday October 14th ’21 – | #01 | Is the christian faith boring, untrue and outdated?
- Thursday October 21st ’21- | #02 | Who is Jesus?
- Thursday October 28th ’21 – | #03 | Why did Jesus die on the cross?
- Thursday November 4th ’21 – | #04 | How can I believe?
- Thursday November 11th ’21 – | #05 | Praying and reading the bible, how and why?
- Friday 19th – sunday 21st of November – | Weekend | Holy Spirit?!
- Thursday November 25th ’21 – | #06 | How can I resist evil?
- Thursday December 2nd ’21 – | #07 | Does God still heal nowadays?
- Thursday December 9th ’21- | #08 | How does God lead us?
- Thursday December 16th ’21 – Alpha dinner