What is Student Alpha?
Student Alpha exists of 10 sessions and a weekend. The most important topics of life and the christian faith will pass by.
The course is accessible, cozy and fun, and is given and supported by all christian churches. Below you will see which topics will be covered per session. The program of the evenings looks as following:
We have diner together at the start of each session, which gives the opportunity to get to know each other better.
Something for me?
Everybody is invited and more than welcome! People come for different reasons to Student Alpha. Some are curious if there is more to life, others have just become Christian. Others students want to learn about the Christian faith or the Bible, or some are wondering if a God exists and are willing to find out. Whatever makes you interested, be welcome to join us!
Whatever question you have, Student Alpha is a place where no question is regarded too simple or too threatening. All opinions are respected.
When is it?
- Thursday 8 October ’20 – | #01 | Is the christian faith boring, untrue and outdated?
- Thursday 15 October ’20 – | #01 | Is the christian faith boring, untrue and outdated? (You can attend either the 8th or the 15th of
- Thursday 22 October ’20 – | #02 | Who is Jesus?
- Thursday 29 October ’20 – | #03 | Why did Jesus die on the cross?
- Thursday 5 November ’20 – | #04 | How can I believe?
- Thursday 12 November ’20 – | #05 | Praying and reading the bible, how and why?
- Friday 20 – Sunday 22 November ’20 – | Weekend | Holy Spirit?!
- Thursday 26 November ’20 – | #06 | How does God lead us?
- Thursday 3 December ’20 – | #07 | How can I resist evil?
- Thursday 10 December ’20 – | #08 | Does God still heal nowadys?
- Thursday 17 December ’20 – Alpha dinner