What is Student Alpha?
Student Alpha exists of 10 sessions and a Saturday. The most important topics of life and the Christian faith will pass by.
The course is accessible, cozy and fun, and is given and supported by all Christian churches. Below you will see which topics will be covered each evening. The program of the evenings looks as following:
We will eat diner together at the start of each evening, which gives us the opportunity to get to know each other better.
Something for me?
Everybody is invited and more than welcome to join at Alpha! People come to Student Alpha for all kinds of different reasons. Some are curious to know if there is more to life, others have just become a Christian. Other students want to learn more about the Christian faith or the Bible, some are wondering if God even exists and are willing to find out. Whatever reason you have, you are welcome to join us and explore together!
Whatever question you have, Student Alpha is a place where no question is regarded too simple or too weird. All opinions are respected.
When is it?
Alpha starts September 21st but if you miss the first nights it is still possible to join! Don’t hesitate to contact us at any moment, the more the merrier 🙂 !
- Thursday 21 September 2023 | #00 | What defines me?
- Thursday 28 September 2023 | #01 | Is there more to life?
- Thursday 5 October 2023 | #02 | Who is Jesus?
- Thursday 12 October 2023 | #03 | Why did Jesus die?
- Thursday 19 October 2023 | #04 | How can I believe?
- Thursday 26 October 2023 | #05 | Prayer, why and how?
- Thursday 2 November 2023 | #06 | Bible reading, why and how?
- Saturday 11 November 2023 | Holy Spirit?!
- Thursday 16 November 2023 | #07 | How does God guide us?
- Thursday 23 November 2023 | #08 | How can I resist evil?
- Thursday 30 November 2023 | #09 | Does God still heal today?
- Thursday 7 December 2023 | Alpha final dinner