What is Student Alpha?
Student Alpha exists of 10 sessions and a weekend. The most important topics of life and the christian faith will pass by.
The course is accessible, cozy and fun, and is given and supported by all christian churches. Below you will see which topics will be covered per session. The program of the evenings looks as following. During covid the structure of the evenings can look different:
We have diner together at the start of each session, which gives the opportunity to get to know each other better.
Something for me?
Everybody is invited and more than welcome! People come for different reasons to Student Alpha. Some are curious if there is more to life, others have just become Christian. Others students want to learn about the Christian faith or the Bible, or some are wondering if a God exists and are willing to find out. Whatever makes you interested, be welcome to join us!
Whatever question you have, Student Alpha is a place where no question is regarded too simple or too threatening. All opinions are respected.
When is it?
- Thursday 15 April ’21 – | #01 | Is the christian faith boring, untrue and outdated?
- Thursday 22 April ’21 – | #01 | Is the christian faith boring, untrue and outdated?
(You can attend either the 15th or 22nd of April, after that the course is weekly.)
- Thursday 29 April ’21- | #02 | Who is Jesus?
- Thursday 6 May ’21 – | #03 | Why did Jesus die on the cross?
- Thursday 13 May ’21 – | #04 | How can I believe?
- Thursday 20 May ’21 – | #05 | Praying and reading the bible, how and why?
- Friday 28 – sunday 30 May – | Weekend | Holy Spirit?!
- Thursday 3 June ’21 – | #06 | How can I resist evil?
- Thursday 10 June ’21 – | #07 | Does God still heal nowadays?
- Thursday 17 June ’21- | #08 | How does God lead us?
- Thursday 24 June ’21 – Alpha dinner