What is Student Alpha?
Do you want to join? Send a message to Rosa Huttenga: Whatsapp +316 4687 7228 or email .
Student Alpha exists of 10 sessions and a Saturday. The most important topics of life and the Christian faith will pass by.
The course is accessible, cozy and fun, and is given and supported by all Christian churches. Below you will see which topics will be covered each evening. The program of the evenings looks as following:
We will eat diner together at the start of each evening, which gives us the opportunity to get to know each other better.
Something for me?
Everybody is invited and more than welcome to join at Alpha! People come to Student Alpha for all kinds of different reasons. Some are curious to know if there is more to life, others have just become a Christian. Other students want to learn more about the Christian faith or the Bible, some are wondering if God even exists and are willing to find out. Whatever reason you have, you are welcome to join us and explore together!
Whatever question you have, Student Alpha is a place where no question is regarded too simple or too weird. All opinions are respected.
When is it?
Alpha starts March 9th but if you miss the first night it is still possible to join! Don’t hesitate to join after the 9th, the more the merrier 🙂 !
- Thursday Mar 9th 2023 | #01 | Is there more to life?
- Thursday Mar 16th 2023 | #02 | Who is Jesus?
- Thursday Mar 23rd 2023 | #03 | Why did Jesus die on the cross?
- Thursday Mar 30th 2023 | #04 | How can I believe?
- Thursday Apr 6th 2023 | #05 | Prayer, why and how
- Thursday Apr 13th 2023 | #06 | Bible reading, why and how?
- Saturday Apr 22nd 2023 | Holy Spirit?!
- Thursday May 4th 2023 | #07 | How can I resist evil?
- Thursday May 11th 2023 | #08 | Does God still heal today?
- Thursday May 18th 2023 | #09 | How can I connect daily with God?
- Thursday May 25th 2023 | Alpha final dinner
Is it impossible for you to join the sessions on Thursday, but do you still really want to follow the Alpha Course? That’s possible! Send an email to Rosa Huttenga: